Friday, September 14, 2012

Oakley Men's Oil Rig Iridium Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses


I was little dissatisfied when I surfed the Oakley website the next day and found that the O-Zone exclusive Oil Rig, which I thought to buy, had been sold out already. However, I went to their store the very next day and was quite happy to see one pair of oil rig Oakley sunglasses. I immediately decided to buy them. It was really a joyful moment to me when I saw this as I am a big fan of the generation one Oil Rigs. I like to have this clear and chrome duo in my collection. The most stunning thing about their look was the ruby lens. I had not worn them most of the times for their intended use. I feared that something would happen to them. But viewing through Ruby Iridium is extremely painless on the eye in a range of light conditions. The frame's text is also extremely fascinating because Oakley makes use of a random generator for producing the varying patterns. Therefore, each one is unique. I felt very happy because the sunglasses I bought are of unique pair and flashy too.


This latest addition to the Oil Rig Range comes with redesigned stem architecture that puts the icon of innovation in the crosshairs of dimensional grooves.

This most recent model of the Oil Rig range follows with a stem structural design, which places the icon of novelty in the crosshairs of dimensional refraction. The frame is uniquely curved by Oakley. Therefore, even the normal size faces acquire an exact fit, which does not glue at the sides. I bought this oil rig model because I came across many positive reviews for this model that averages 4.8 out of 5. The oil rig Oakley sunglasses are certainly a frame for the stylish people. It is funky, fresh, ultra modern, and it keeps the promises of the Oakley style for which brand is well-known.

The Oakley Oil Rig is definitely a frame for the fashion conscious. Its ultra modern, fresh and funky, and in keeping with the Oakley style that the brand is famous for.

I found this oil rig sunglasses to be very comfortable and strong with best clarity and with quite a fierce look which goes over well when I am out drag racing. These sunglasses give an extensive clear peripheral vision. They are well suited for people who have round faces. Some reviewers might have argued that they get fogged up. But, I have not faced this problem as others described. In general Oil rig oakley sunglasses are unique and quite bold. For some, bold is not all that beautiful. I however, dare to be different.

Oakley Men's Oil Rig Iridium Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses.

The oil rig Oakley sunglasses on one side and decision was in the air whether to purchase this model for my everyday wear. I have purchased 2 pairs for myself and they are too attractive. I got them along with the brown smoke rigs and t-pain rigs. I am truly satisfied with its comfort and design shape and. I am waiting for their ducati release of the rigs. Purchased with the best affiliate site and I got free overnight shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment